Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Contact Information: (708) 216-4608
In order to comply with the General Assurance of Compliance with the Department of Health and Human Services, all research projects must be reviewed no less frequently than once annually. All research projects are reviewed at the IRB meeting prior to the year anniversary of the initial IRB review through a Continuing Review of Activity form, which is sent to the principal investigator by the IRB. This form is to be completed and returned to the IRB Office by the date requested on the form. Failure to submit a Review to the IRB Office will result in termination of IRB approval and suspension of the study.
- IRB Start-Up Guide
- CITI Site Instructions
- The consent template is being update with the new Common Rule requirements and will be upload by 1/24/2019.
- IRB Retrospective Review Template
- IRB Protocol Template
- IRB Committee Dates & Deadlines
- Federalwide Assurance (FWA) Letter
- Good Clinical Practice Letter
- Research Consent Policy & Procedure for limited English proficient patients