The Biostatistics Collaborative Core provides comprehensive statistical consulting services for faculty in the health sciences division conducting investigator-initiated clinical research. We provide an initial consultation of 1-2 hours as a free service. At this meeting, we will recommend an appropriate payment model if necessary.
You may request our services using the CRO Request Form.
- Percentage effort on grant
- Percentage effort on retainer
- Extended consultation ($250) beyond free 1‐2 hour initial consult
- Basic data services ($500)
- Standard analysis ($950)
- Registered clinical trials and other advanced analyses ($2,500)
- Study design consultations and biostatistics services needed to prepare a grant application are exempt when the biostatistician’s effort is included in the proposed budget.
- Statistical analysis services for projects operating under an approved Student Training in Approaches to Research (STAR) program protocol are exempt through the St. Albert’s day presentation.
- Select residents and fellows may receive complimentary statistical support for a research project during their Loyola tenure. See our page on GME support for more information.