Reflection & Prayer Spaces
Need a space to decompress, breathe, meditate, or pray throughout the day? Looking for tools to help you re-center or clear your mind? Consider spending some time in one of Ministry’s dedicated spaces for reflection. Available to all members of the HSC community.
These are not private study rooms or spaces for napping. You’re invited to drop in any time! Individuals or groups may reserve time in these spaces or check their availability by speaking with a staff member in HSC Ministry, room 270.
Mandie Wallinger Reflection Room – Cuneo/SSOM, Room 270 (in the Ministry suite)
- Coloring books and colored pencils
- Sacred texts from various religious traditions
- Books for reflection and spiritual reading
- Tabletop Zen sand garden
- Massage seat and comfortable seating
- White noise machine
- Prayer rug
Gathering Room – Cuneo/SSOM, Room 250
- Prayer rugs
- Comfortable seating
- Enough room for small groups to reflect or pray together