The Biostatistics Collaborative Core provides comprehensive statistical consulting services for faculty in the health sciences division conducting investigator-initiated clinical research. We provide an initial consultation of 1-2 hours as a free service. At this meeting, we will recommend an appropriate payment model if necessary. Some research projects may be exempt, or services provided pro bono as our resources allow.
You may request our services using the CRO Request Form.
- Percentage effort on grant
- Percentage effort on retainer
Block Rate Fees
- Extended consultation ($250) beyond free 1‐2 hour initial consult
- Basic data services ($500)
- Standard analysis ($950)
- Advanced analysis ($2,500)
- Statistical analysis services for projects operating under an approved Student Training in Approaches to Research (STAR) program protocol or for student presentation at the annual Palmer Symposium are exempt from this fee structure.
- There is no charge for grant preparation collaboration when the biostatistician’s effort is included in the proposed budget.
- Unfunded investigator-initiated clinical research projects may receive statistical analysis services as resources allow. If services requested extend beyond 2% staff effort in a given quarter, or 1% annually, we may recommend one of the above payment models for future requests.