The Biostatistics Collaborative Core provides comprehensive statistical consulting services for faculty in the health sciences division conducting investigator-initiated clinical research. We provide an initial consultation of 1-2 hours as a free service. At this meeting, we will recommend an appropriate payment model if necessary. Some research projects may be exempt, or services provided pro bono as our resources allow.
You may request our services using the CRO Request Form.
- Percentage effort on grant
- Percentage effort on retainer
Block Rate Fees
- Extended consultation ($250) beyond free 1‐2 hour initial consult
- Basic data services ($500)
- Standard analysis ($950)
- Registered clinical trials and other advanced analyses ($2,500)
- Biostatistics services needed to prepare an internal or external grant application are exempt when the biostatistician’s effort is included in the proposed budget.
- Statistical analysis services for projects operating under an approved Student Training in Approaches to Research (STAR) program protocol are exempt through the St. Albert’s day presentation. Additionally, statistical consultations for Nursing PhD dissertations are exempt via departmental funding.
Please see our FAQ section for more details on rates for Biostatistics services.