The Center for Health Outcomes and Informatics Research is constantly working on projects that will change the way we care for patients. Check here to stay informed with the latest updates and project news.
- New CHOIR Director Announced
- Read about select 2017 CHOIR research projects
- Learn about the latest Loyola University Chicago Clinical Research Database (CRDB) update
- Attend a Center for Health Outcomes and Informatics Research seminar
- High-impact sprint project: a predictive model for reducing the 30-day readmission rate of congestive heart failure patients
Please join us at noon on Thursday, January 24th for a presentation on Machine Learning in Health Care by Dr. Francois Modave, the director of CHOIR, in MNSON 2512B.
More information on the CHOIR Seminar Series can be found here.