The Center for Health Outcomes and Informatics Research is constantly working on projects that will change the way we care for patients. Check here to stay informed with the latest updates and project news.
- New CHOIR Director Announced
- Read about select 2017 CHOIR research projects
- Learn about the latest Loyola University Chicago Clinical Research Database (CRDB) update
- Attend a Center for Health Outcomes and Informatics Research seminar
- High-impact sprint project: a predictive model for reducing the 30-day readmission rate of congestive heart failure patients