Center for Health Outcomes and Informatics Research (CHOIR) Request for Funding
Request funding from CHOIR for stipend-supported activities or CHOIR-initiated pilot projects. Funding requests are reviewed by the CHOIR Steering Committee with recommendations to the director of CHOIR for final approval. Requests are evaluated using the CHOIR Funding Evaluation Form.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Requests for stipends limited to one year and may be renewed.
- Stipends terminate at the end of academic years and must be renewed each academic year.
- Funding requests for pilot projects may not exceed $50,000.
- Funding term for pilot projects may not exceed a period of 24 months.
- Recipients of funding must obtain an appointment to CHOIR.
Please contact Iris Colon with questions or concerns.