|Why study bioethics at Loyola?|||
Loyola University Chicago has been offering high quality online graduate education in bioethics for over 15 years.
Our innovative online environment supports practical education and provides valuable engagement and networking among peers and experts in the field of bioethics and health policy.
“The online program is an excellent opportunity to network with highly motivated professionals representing a variety of disciplines that cannot be duplicated in a traditional classroom setting.”
K Artnak, PhD, RN, CNS, MA
Click here to view all testimonials
Welcome video featuring the Online Bioethics Graduate Program faculty
Key features of our online graduate degree programs in bioethics...
- Only top caliber graduate or professional degreed adult learners accepted.
- Taught by Loyola University Chicago faculty who are dedicated to online education with decades of combined experience.
- Our program is committed to diversity and inclusivity.
- With our Master's Degree Program Dean'sScholarships, our master's program is competitively priced.
- Very high retention rate.
Accredited and ranked...
- The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- U.S. News and World Report has ranked Loyola consistently among the "top national universities" and "best values" in its annual publications.
- Washington Monthly ranks Loyola among the top 100 national universities, emphasizing social mobility, research and service.
- US News ranks Loyola among the top 50 Best Value Colleg
Flexible distance learning program...
- Convenient, reliable and rigorous distance education for working professionals.
- Our master's degree and certificate programs can be completed entirely online.
- Our optional summer blended courses offer face to face interaction with fellow students and faculty. (Only 2-3 days on campus required.)
Participation in the professional bioethics discourse...
- Our students, graduates and faculty routinely publish their work and present at national meetings.
The key ingredients to a successful experience in an online educational program are the quality of the students and the dedication of the faculty. Join fellow physicians, nurses, chaplains, lawyers, social workers and other healthcare professionals in becoming future leaders in the field of bioethics.
"practical, formative, engaging..." What our students are saying about our program.
"...allowed flexibility in my ability to learn... it's been a value to my career."
J Higginson, MD, MA
"...made me a better clinician in making bed side decisions."
C Sammis-Berman, NP, D.Bioethics
"Perfect combination of theory and practice in facilitating ethics consultation..."
A Ochasi, STL, D.Bioethics
"Broadened my experience and my involvement in national bioethics..."
R Holt, MD, D.Bioethics
"...faculty are very engaged and continue to remain involved with me even after graduation."
S Brown, MA, D.Bioethics