CONVIENIENT, RELIABLE and RIGOROUS ONLINE EDUCATION for Working Professionals
The Neiswanger Institute for Bioethics introduced the online masters degree and certificate programs in 2002 and the doctoral program in 2010. Our professional doctorate builds on the success of our masters program and is geared toward individuals who are taking on ethics leadership roles in their respective institutions. Our highly regarded graduate programs have provided hundreds of healthcare professionals with the education and tools they need since the program's inception.
The key ingredients to a successful experience in an online educational program are the quality of the students and the dedication of the faculty. Our program attracts physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, health care administrators, lawyers, researchers, and even a few of our own medical students.
“The online program is an excellent opportunity to network with highly motivated professionals representing a variety of disciplines that cannot be duplicated in a traditional classroom setting. The online, asynchronous environment is user-friendly, allowing full participation 24 hours a day while working or traveling. The continual sharing of individual experiences, perspectives, and professional references provides a unique learning opportunity in the dynamic field of bioethics.”
Kathryn E. Artnak, PhD, RN, CNS
Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Angelo State University
Key Features of our Online Graduate Degree Programs in Bioethics
- Convenient, reliable and rigorous distance education for working professionals. Only top caliber graduate or professional degreed adult learners accepted.
- An interdisciplinary, multicultural and pluralistic program.
- Taught by Loyola University Chicago faculty who are dedicated to online education with decades of combined experience.
- Very low attrition, 90% of students entering the program complete the degree.
- For those students who are able to devote full-time to the program, the convenience of online learning does offer the possibility to complete the degree in as short as one year.
- Our students routinely publish their work and present at national meetings. Click here for an up-to-date listing.
- Join fellow physicians, nurses, chaplains, lawyers, social workers and other health care professionals in becoming future leaders in the field of bioethics.
To the request information, please select Biomedical Sciences in Program of Interest, then choose: Bioethics & Health Policy for Areas of Interest.
Register for our May 29th GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS prospective applicant webinar!
Contact Robbin Hiller for specific times and details.